I can't believe I've been doing it all wrong! Thank you for the public service anouncement. Can't wait for Thursday. Do you have someone who will be updating your blog?
Can't wait to see you new little one!!! We missed you at MOPS. I saw you at church but in the passing off of kids, as some had colds.Thursday! Only 3 more days....
Whew! Thanks for the update. Guess we won't need those nursing bras for Nate.I'm so excited for you...just a few days to go. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe I've been doing it all wrong! Thank you for the public service anouncement. Can't wait for Thursday. Do you have someone who will be updating your blog?
Can't wait to see you new little one!!! We missed you at MOPS. I saw you at church but in the passing off of kids, as some had colds.
Thursday! Only 3 more days....
Whew! Thanks for the update. Guess we won't need those nursing bras for Nate.
I'm so excited for you...just a few days to go. :)
Post a Comment