Towheads
Thursday, October 04, 2007
What do you think of these red hot shoes?
I'm just experimenting with photos, so please excuse my oddness.
1 comment:
Glory Laine
said...
Umm I love them. Do they come in a women's 8?
10:29 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Links:
Forever Little Children's Boutique
Heather, Blog away!
Jen and Lola
John Morgan Construction
Naomi and Bella
Becca's Witty Writings
Kari and her Kuties
Silver Creek Remodeling
Tom's Shoes-great company
Cafepress Store
Blog Archive
►
2009
(10)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(19)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
2007
(18)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(3)
20 weeks prego = letting it all hang out
I think SHE is smiling and waving.
What do you think of these red hot shoes?
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
2006
(1)
►
May
(1)
1 comment:
Umm I love them. Do they come in a women's 8?
Post a Comment