Hey~ Hope you don't mind me peeking around on your blog. I found it off of jen's blog. So I love your idea about a kids store! there is a mom in our area that did a similar thing and has a place in the back for her kids to play and customers kids to play. Great Work on the website! It's awesome. Your kids are adorable. It looks like you guys have a ton of fun together!
1 comment:
Hey~ Hope you don't mind me peeking around on your blog. I found it off of jen's blog. So I love your idea about a kids store! there is a mom in our area that did a similar thing and has a place in the back for her kids to play and customers kids to play. Great Work on the website! It's awesome. Your kids are adorable. It looks like you guys have a ton of fun together!
:) Jenny Vick (watterberg)
Post a Comment